To live is you, to die is gain.
May I remember this.
May I live and shine this through the lives that come into contact with me...
May I not forget to store treasures for you, in Heaven...
Give me the heart for the one.
Use us to reach that one...
The one that is lost, hurting, searching for you.
Fill me with your Holy Spirit...use me Lord I pray.
This is my one chance, my one life....but a wisp, but a vapor, here today and gone tomorrow.
Remind me what we are here for.
Remind me I was created to worship you.
And only then, when I am doing just that...am I full.
You are my King.
You are the reason I am here.
Let me live my life to shine that into others...
That they may be drawn to you.
May I walk in the twilight, and may the light glow all around me...you Spirit like sparkles all around me, flowing through me. Change me...make me like your Son.
In my waking hours, may I reveal the power of the Creator of this Universe.
May I bring the living love of your death and Resurrection to every person here in this unbelievable nation.
These people, this island is full of magic and spark.
Yet, it is also so very dark...
So many do not know your saving grace.
Help us Lord.
Help us to show them,
that you are worth living for...
that you give purpose,
you created passion
you have desires, that all would come to know you...
that none would be lost...
that all would come to know you, real and raw.
May you help us to reveal that Heaven is within grasp, for eternity.
Help us to give the words that will change lives.
Your words...your life giving words...
This life is not worth living, if it's not living it for you.
Because eternity is just around the corner.
And Heaven or Hell are eternal.
And the choices we make now, will alter our forever.
Help me to share that with everyone...by your Holy Spirit.
Remind me what it's like to remember, To Live is Christ, To Die is gain.
There is nothing to lose...
except time.
Help me not lose time.
Help me use this time, this life, these gifts, your Spirit to ripple a nation into a trickle, that becomes a river that covers this nation with life giving faith, that changes the empty to be full...
The lost to be found.
The broken to be whole.
The sick to be healed.
You are worth it every time...
Thank you for reminding me what this life is for...
You.

No comments:
Post a Comment