"Because I love Ireland, because my heart yearns for Galway, I cannot stay silent. I will not stop praying for her until her righteousness shines like the sun, and her salvation blazes like a burning torch." Isaiah 62:1
This is my constant prayer for this nation, for this city.
My role has changed upon arriving to this country.
It's been almost 7 years now, but my passion to see Ireland come to know Jesus in a real and life changing way, is still my hearts burning desire.
This scripture has been my constant prayer. It is my single prayer to Jesus, that we would see a hunger and a thirst in this people, and that we will be able to point them to Jesus and His life changing power.
We want to see the hurt-healed. The broken set free, the suffering released from their chains, the unsure sure of who God is, we want to see healing in every area, and people living in purpose and in the life that God has always wanted them to live. I want to see those who want more, to have ALL of Jesus.
My main role has changed to focusing on Anora, and Chris and what they need of me. I now finally understand the scriptures that talk about how single life is fully devoted to God, and when you are married your focus is more on serving your family. I delight in this season, because I know it's only for a short time, that I will be able to instill into Anora a deep desire to follow Jesus. I know she has to make that choice on her own, but what a privilege it is to point her to Jesus every single day. What a privilege to pray with her and connect her to Jesus daily. I know that by investing in her, I am investing in Ireland...because she will change this nation. She is a world changer. She will do more than we will ever be able to do in our lifetime. I know it.
And my prayer life continues to focus on the salvation of this nation; that the land would hunger and cry out for a refreshing from God, and that they will receive it.
Interceding for this nation is one of the biggest joys of my life...and being able to live here on her soil and do just that on the front lines is a pure blessing.
Please pray with me, that we will see the fruit of these prayers answered.
Please pray that I will be able to point people to Jesus, so that He can change everything in their lives for the better.
Please pray that I will be focused and used by God in this new season of life...to impact every life I come into contact with.
I want to be full of His Spirit so I can shine the light of His salvation all around me.
Oh Ireland, to see you burn with a desire for Jesus, to see your salvation blaze like a Torch....this is my prayer. Lord, hear my prayer.
Amen.
~Larena Ann

No comments:
Post a Comment