"Blesses is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promise to her!"
Luke 1:45
It's been almost 9 months now, and I've gotten the pleasure and joy to carry around a little life inside me. After three painful losses, over almost 4 very long years, I am now rejoicing and living my life in wonder of what this little one will be.
Interesting enough, I am grieving the thought of having to let her leave me. I feel so connected to her growing and moving and hiccuping inside me. We have a little bond already that I've never had with anyone else. So as I draw near to birth, and her leaving me physically, I look forward to the wonder of her little life starting apart from me.
She will bring light.
She will bring honour.
She is our little miracle.
I'm glad now that the grief is but a distant memory, the joy of her, the showers of gifts and love from near and afar, has really made me treasure this season in the depths of my heart.
I wonder little lamb, what you will look like...
I wonder what color will your eyes be? Will you have Daddy's nose and Mammy's lips? Will you be tall or short...will you be sassy and fun or quiet and contemplative...artistic or athletic...carefree?
One thing is for sure, you will know Jesus. You will know His deep and undying love for you. You will know that Jesus gave you to us in the darkest season, where it seemed like all hope was lost...you came to us on the wisp of the winds...whispered to our hearts by the Lords gentle voice.
I promise to be better for you.
I promise to try to be the best mammy you can ever have.
I would give you the world if I could...and this adventure is only beginning...weeks now...only weeks and you will become our greatest adventure.
Grow well my little lamb.
Grow strong my little love.
Come soon my love bug...
Mammy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.
No comments:
Post a Comment